After homeschooling seven boys for 26 years, I certainly understand how homeschooling your child can sometimes be overwhelming. You have a lot of challenges and questions:
- The thought of homeschooling frightens me. Where can I go for more information?
- What curriculum should I be using for my child?
- My child doesn’t seem interested in learning. What can I do?
- Do I have to follow the curriculum?
- My child has special needs. What can I do to help them learn?
- One of my children is gifted. How do I challenge them to prevent boredom?
- One particular subject is a struggle for my child. What can I do to help him or her?
- How do I incorporate family vacations and outings into our child’s education?
- What resources are available to help with our homeschooling efforts?
You also may feel the need to engage a tutor for one or more students. I will be happy to discuss this with you.
I don’t pretend to have all of the answers, but I can certainly work with you to find solutions that work for you and your child. Your first 30-minute consultation is absolutely free. After your first 30-minute phone call, additional time is billed by the half-hour at $35. Just fill out the form below and I’ll contact you to arrange your free consultation via email or phone. Or click the button below to book your time online and I will call you at the time of your appointment.Book an Appointment
This option allows you to request information and assistance that may take research or planning on my part. I will do this research or planning at a billable rate of $45 per hour. You will be emailed a document of recommendations with relevant links. Click here to purchase.
This option allows for 4 email exchanges over a 12-month period. It is for quick questions for things such as:
- Grade-level recommendations
- Curriculum assistance
- Lesson planning
- Homeschool structure and scheduling
This option is billable at $60 per 4 emails per year, nonrefundable. No credit will be given for unused emails. Renewable as often as needed but the original nonrefundable agreement expires after 12 months. Each additional email will be invoiced at $20 each. Click here to purchase.