After homeschooling seven boys for 26 years, I certainly understand how homeschooling your child can sometimes be overwhelming. You have a lot of challenges and questions:
- The thought of homeschooling frightens me. Where can I go for more information?
- What curriculum should I be using for my child?
- My child doesn’t seem interested in learning. What can I do?
- Do I have to follow the curriculum?
- My child has special needs. What can I do to help them learn?
- One of my children is gifted. How do I challenge them to prevent boredom?
- One particular subject is a struggle for my child. What can I do to help him or her?
- How do I incorporate family vacations and outings into our child’s education?
- What resources are available to help with our homeschooling efforts?
You also may feel the need to engage a tutor for one or more students. I will be happy to discuss this with you.
I don’t pretend to have all of the answers, but I can certainly work with you to find solutions that work for you and your child. Your first consultation is absolutely free. Just fill out the form below and I’ll contact you to arrange your free consultation via email or phone.